Revealing Problems

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for all people who wants to share their problem to somebody they didn't know and wants an advice from other people who undergone the same situation.

+42
Ezra Cavanaugh
jorven7
balong
rexetol
jenalyn
jhayporlares
nikko0123457
jhonrey1027
aLLyn01
jhay01114
argieyow
mark vitto
aldrinmayo10
ryanchris05
gjgarsiegenese
yobmaz
jimson
mjpr
mikee'to
arjay14
pallas_reg
Mrs. Repalda
simplyAbby
theyseemae
yayadub
yanadub
ayen05
camsnava
ecarg
erjana
Krystyl Says
Sera
jetjetpalpal
alyssaulangca
Xyn
jaytina
dennisjhay21
ruberto
kuajazer
Gowther
Admin
46 posters

Forevermore

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Forevermore  Empty Forevermore

Post by Admin Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:49 pm

Do you believe in forever? Is psychology supports this idea? Many people believes that there is forever and those only who have a love problem doesn't believe in this idea. I have situation whereas it pertains with this idea... forevermore...?

There is a girl who has a boyfriend now who is once became her ex. Why did they break-up then? Well it is because of long distance relationship. After the break-up, the girl found a new guy while the boy stayed single because he chose to be. Despite of their separation in terms of relationship, they still have a communication (texting and meeting up), they are still sweet whenever they talked to each other or hang-out--that triggers the confusion in the part of the girl. The relationship of the girl to her new found guy stayed for 7 months, they broke up when the new guy went to Bohol and the girl still being confused to her feelings toward her ex. In those times that the new guy is in Bohol, the girl starts to re-think if what she felt to the new guy is really love or just a fancy. The answer came up with just a couple of days, she confirmed to herself that the she still love her ex. And so instead of lying to her new guy, she talked to him and they parted ways as single again. The girl didn't said to her ex that she love him, the guy simply courted her and they became an item again.

So, after reading the story, what can you say about the term "forever"? Is there such a thing?
    And lastly, what psychology supports this idea?
    Gowther
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Forevermore  Empty Re: Forevermore

Post by Gowther Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 am

Forevermore  Large

hhhhmmmm.... actually I do not believe in such things unless I experienced it.
    kuajazer
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by kuajazer Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:24 am

i do believe in Forever, but the thing is Forever only possible if you are only with the right person and on the right time when you are financially, emotionally and spiritually mature and that makes things Happy FOREVER after,,, because if you prioritize love over study it makes "POOR_EVER" not FOREVER <3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Based on my own opinion, our believability in forever depends on what that persons believes. In philosophy, we have said to be two categories of man the realistic who believes on what they felt, experienced or sensed and the idealistic who believes in a concept even though they didn't really encounter/experienced it or believing in the concept even though that is not REAL according to realistic's perception.
    ruberto
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by ruberto Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:58 pm

FOREVER is just a word and will remain as a useless word if we don't hold on to its meaning. So, for those people who says "there is no such thing as Forever", let me ask you?? have you ever been in ove? coz if not, you have no rights to say such thing.. Twisted Evil
    dennisjhay21
    dennisjhay21
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by dennisjhay21 Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Actually, I do not believe in FOREVER but I do believe in LIFE TIME. Ayon nga sa kasabihan "Habang may buhay, may pag- asa" HAHAHAHA
    jaytina
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by jaytina Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:14 pm

yes, i believe in forever because if you have a big problems or broken hearted GOD is always there, GOD never leaves us.
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by 1412 Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:40 pm

We have to know that "FOREVER" isn't necessarily realistic. We love a person not because forever exist.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:58 pm

yeah your right we can love without believing that forever really exists.
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by 1412 Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Admin wrote:yeah your right we can love without believing that forever really exists.

In your opinion, does forever really exist? Cool
    Xyn
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by Xyn Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:20 pm

Admin wrote:

So, after reading the story, what can you say about the term "forever"? Is there such a thing?

For starters, I don't believe in forever in terms of BEING LOVERS, but I BELIEVE IN FOREVER WHEN IT PERTAINS TO BEINGS AND CREATIONS. I did not just say that because I'm a cynic, it's just that love is somehow a chemical reaction---A reaction that can result numerous facets of love. You see, there is a hormone in our body that results happiness to our system. That hormone somehow reacts in situations like seeing a crush or just eating our favorite food. Did you know that if that hormone stops in reacting we could die? That is the primary reason why the statement "I WILL DIE IF YOU WILL LEAVE ME" was created, because we can really die out of being unloved---I'm not just referring to lovers okay? I'm referring to different facets of love. So you see, there cannot be a forever thing in lovers because we can feel in love with numerous of persons, SAME REACTION IN DIFFERENT PERSONS---that is what we feel in terms of beings.

For your second question, well i think the "Color Wheel of Love", a theory back in 1973, proposed by Lee, can support the idea of forever.

Lee’s 6 Styles of Loving

Three primary styles:
    1. Eros – Loving an ideal person
    2. Ludos – Love as a game
    3. Storge – Love as friendship
    Three secondary styles:
    1. Mania (Eros + Ludos) – Obsessive love
    2. Pragma (Ludos + Storge) – Realistic and practical love
    3. Agape (Eros + Storge) – Selfless love

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:42 pm

thanks for your output Xyn, in addition to that, we feel in love because we think need to be loved. there's is something to inside ourselves that gives as discomfort and urges us to find someone to love. its ourselves who controls and diverts these urges onto whom or what we will divert those urges. some people find someone for them to give that and others find contented to their selves or perhaps divert to some things and activities so that they will less feel those urges.
    alyssaulangca
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by alyssaulangca Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:16 am

dennisjhay21 wrote:Actually, I do not believe in FOREVER but I do believe in LIFE TIME. Ayon nga sa kasabihan "Habang may buhay, may pag- asa" HAHAHAHA

SAME! I believe in life time, but not in forever. I think there's no such thing as forever in this world. Everything here is temporary or has an ending. I can only relate that word with God. God's love for us is forever. Smile
    jetjetpalpal
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by jetjetpalpal Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:16 am

There's NONE FOREVER except GOD Very Happy Relationship has no forever but lifetime does. It's not about how long you've had in a relationship but it's about how you value each other every single day of your living and expressing your best love to someone then you will feel your lifetime love. POSITIVE! GOD is forever kaya wag kang ano Very Happy HAHAHAA
    Sera
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by Sera Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:42 am

I do believe in forever, until I died a little bit inside.

please fix my broken insides.
    Krystyl Says
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by Krystyl Says Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:05 am

I do believe in FOREVER with the ARMS of GOD <3
    According to Psalm 48:14
    "For that is what God is like. He is our God forever and ever, and he will guide us until we die."
    erjana
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by erjana Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:38 am

Admin wrote:Do you believe in forever? Is psychology supports this idea? Many people believes that there is forever and those only who have a love problem doesn't believe in this idea. I have situation whereas it pertains with this idea... forevermore...?

There is a girl who has a boyfriend now who is once became her ex. Why did they break-up then? Well it is because of long distance relationship. After the break-up, the girl found a new guy while the boy stayed single because he chose to be. Despite of their separation in terms of relationship, they still have a communication (texting and meeting up), they are still sweet whenever they talked to each other or hang-out--that triggers the confusion in the part of the girl. The relationship of the girl to her new found guy stayed for 7 months, they broke up when the new guy went to Bohol and the girl still being confused to her feelings toward her ex. In those times that the new guy is in Bohol, the girl starts to re-think if what she felt to the new guy is really love or just a fancy. The answer came up with just a couple of days, she confirmed to herself that the she still love her ex. And so instead of lying to her new guy, she talked to him and they parted ways as single again. The girl didn't said to her ex that she love him, the guy simply courted her and they became an item again.

Forever is just a word and it doesn't define the word "LOVE".
    ecarg
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by ecarg Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:01 am

Are you looking for your forever partner? Look unto God Smile He'll always there for you, and He promised that He will never leave you nor forsake you Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Forevermore  Tumblr_ma59qnA8RT1r04xyvo1_500

Is it true?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:58 pm

no one will can deny that the love of God takes forever and that is real!!! Very Happy
    camsnava
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by camsnava Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:59 pm

I DO BELIEVE IN FOREVER ! <3 'COZ I HAD MY KA-FOREVER. AHAHAHAHA! CHOS!
    Kidding aside, the word forever is written in the bible, it's on the Psalm 136: Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever ...
    ayen05
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by ayen05 Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Forevermore  Pro13413

...." Nothing last forever.
    ....... Forever is a lie.
    ........All we have is
    ...........what' is between Hello and Goodbye"
    ayen05
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by ayen05 Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:01 pm

camsnava wrote:I DO BELIEVE IN FOREVER ! <3 'COZ I HAD MY KA-FOREVER. AHAHAHAHA! CHOS!
    Kidding aside, the word forever is written in the bible, it's on the Psalm 136: Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever ...
    yanadub
    yanadub
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by yanadub Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:25 pm

literally there is no such thing in this world that lasts forever except for the love of our God.
    yanadub
    yanadub
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by yanadub Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Gowther wrote:Forevermore  Large

hhhhmmmm.... actually I do not believe in such things unless I experienced it.

if you believe on forever what does its difference between eternity and infinity?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 am