Revealing Problems

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for all people who wants to share their problem to somebody they didn't know and wants an advice from other people who undergone the same situation.

+42
Ezra Cavanaugh
jorven7
balong
rexetol
jenalyn
jhayporlares
nikko0123457
jhonrey1027
aLLyn01
jhay01114
argieyow
mark vitto
aldrinmayo10
ryanchris05
gjgarsiegenese
yobmaz
jimson
mjpr
mikee'to
arjay14
pallas_reg
Mrs. Repalda
simplyAbby
theyseemae
yayadub
yanadub
ayen05
camsnava
ecarg
erjana
Krystyl Says
Sera
jetjetpalpal
alyssaulangca
Xyn
jaytina
dennisjhay21
ruberto
kuajazer
Gowther
Admin
46 posters

Forevermore

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Forevermore  - Page 3 Empty Forevermore

Post by Admin Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do you believe in forever? Is psychology supports this idea? Many people believes that there is forever and those only who have a love problem doesn't believe in this idea. I have situation whereas it pertains with this idea... forevermore...?

There is a girl who has a boyfriend now who is once became her ex. Why did they break-up then? Well it is because of long distance relationship. After the break-up, the girl found a new guy while the boy stayed single because he chose to be. Despite of their separation in terms of relationship, they still have a communication (texting and meeting up), they are still sweet whenever they talked to each other or hang-out--that triggers the confusion in the part of the girl. The relationship of the girl to her new found guy stayed for 7 months, they broke up when the new guy went to Bohol and the girl still being confused to her feelings toward her ex. In those times that the new guy is in Bohol, the girl starts to re-think if what she felt to the new guy is really love or just a fancy. The answer came up with just a couple of days, she confirmed to herself that the she still love her ex. And so instead of lying to her new guy, she talked to him and they parted ways as single again. The girl didn't said to her ex that she love him, the guy simply courted her and they became an item again.

So, after reading the story, what can you say about the term "forever"? Is there such a thing?
    And lastly, what psychology supports this idea?
    jenalyn
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Forevermore  - Page 3 Empty Re: Forevermore

Post by jenalyn Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:01 pm

i personally haven't experience a relationship ever. But i do believe in forever as long as you put god between your relationship. lol! Laughing
    rexetol
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by rexetol Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Does “forever” really exist? YES! We should keep in mind that “forever” really does exist. And that is the LOVE of God for us. Always trust and believe that God loves us, has and will FOREVER.

balong
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by balong Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:07 pm

there is no forever but there is always a together.it depends on them if they were believe that forever exist.
    jorven7
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by jorven7 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:08 pm

Do you believe in forever? Is psychology supports this idea? Many people believes that there is forever and those only who have a love problem doesn't believe in this idea. I have situation whereas it pertains with this idea... forevermore...?

hindi ako naniniwala na may forever because there is no permanent in this world lahat ng mga bagay nawawala,lumilipas at nasisira
    Ezra Cavanaugh
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by Ezra Cavanaugh Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:14 pm

I HATE THE STORY! I LITERALLY HATE IT. I HATE THE GIRL , THE EX AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THE STORY. I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THIS LONGER. EVAPORATE PEOPLE!
    bhxpike31
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by bhxpike31 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Forever is true.
    flylanie
    flylanie
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by flylanie Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Well I believe in FOREVER. Most of the people do not believe on forever, maybe because they always have this misconception that forever is always about love and attention from the opposite gender. And because there are many ''BITTERANO's'' out there, they always say na ''Walang Forever!'' If there's no such thing like forever, then does it also mean that you do not believe to the love of God to you that is endless? Forever means endless and for me God = Love = Forever cheers
    Admin Meann
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by Admin Meann Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:50 pm

On earth, FOREVER does not exist because we can only achieve it as FOREVER does exist only with one and only GOD Smile
    Joshuacastaneda
    Pasweet
    Pasweet

Post by Joshuacastaneda Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:17 pm

nope , I do not believe the forever in this world , the word forever exist in this world is just like a promise of one couples only :no affair, no other woman or man or other word "KABIT" , you said forever to your someone as temporary and no longer it exist because all of us change of mind , feelings and thoughts , BECAUSE the true FOREVER is in HEAVEN ,so that's why "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures FOREVER ."-- PSALM 136:1 , ooh di ba ? Very Happy study lol! Laughing Rolling Eyes cheers Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:25 am